Dependent on Experience
0117 203 3444
over 1 year ago
Title: Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join the Gloucester office of a civil & groundworks main contractor. This family owed business has incredibly strong values towards both their staff and their clients.
The company in question has an excellent reputation with a high volume of repeat clients with tier one developers. All projects are within a 50 mile radius & typically include; Earthworks and Ground Engineering, Housing infrastructure and foundations as well as Reinforced concrete construction.
The successful candidate will work closely with more senior members of the commercial team who will provide the guidance and support required.
- Assist with the procurement process
- Analysis of tender quotations, and scope and cost negotiation.
- Assist with the preparation and negotiations of all monthly project interim and final accounts
- Analysis of project costs to feedback to the Estimators on a regular basis.
- Keeping accurate, relevant records
This is just a brief overview. Full responsibilities for this role are available upon request.
- Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying, or a similar commercial degree in construction
- A full, valid, driving licence
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fully IT literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- The training and support necessary to progress your career
- Work on a vast array of projects so no day will be the same
- Regular events and staff outings
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Trainee Quantity Surveyor, QS, Construction, Civils, Groundworks, Earthworks, Foundations