£20k - 21k per year
9 days ago
Sector: Construction Recruitment
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 plus excellent bonus scheme (First year OTE £28,000 - £30,000)
Due to the ongoing success of our business, Thorn Baker Construction are currently looking for an organised and driven Labour Manager/Resourcer to join an experienced team of recruitment professionals in delivering excellent customer service within our Leeds office. We are an innovative, national, recruitment business, investing in the latest and best, market leading internal CRM systems and technology that will give you the edge within the booming construction industry.
You will be joining a well-established business, with over 30 years’ experience within the construction sector and we are proud to be an instantly recognisable and dependable name for our clients nationwide. You will be working alongside one of our highest performing teams which will give you a great platform to learn and grow.
There’s never really been a better time to be in the industry and when you join us you will benefit from having the reputable Thorn Baker brand behind you.
As well as a great culture in the office we pride ourselves on having a fantastic social side including activity days, social gatherings, Christmas parties, holiday incentives and our outdoor club where we often take on charity challenges to help push each other both in and outside of work whilst raising money for great causes.
- Confident and outgoing individual
- Highly motivated with resilient character
- Strong IT skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Can commute to Leeds on a daily basis
- Pretty social and have a genuine interest in people
- Solution focused
- Positive minded
- People driven
What's in it for you?
- A positive, teamwork focused environment where you will be well supported from day one
- Flexible work patterns
- You will be well rewarded for your success with hotel breaks, activity days, holidays, meals out, values awards and high street vouchers
- Own laptop and mobile
- We have been voted among the Times top 100 small companies to work for several times over the years
- You will be joining a business that can offer long term career development opportunities
- Market leading benefits package
- Brand new bespoke offices
- Free fruit
- Personal development coaching
- A growing company that is driven by their values
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Reece Thompson at Thorn Baker on 07766832268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Recruitment, Sales, Team Leadership, Business Development, Construction, Labour Manager, Resourcer