£16 - 17 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for CSCS Handyperson to start on various projectsin birmimgham candidates who display the right attitude and work ethic will be on the job for the duration of the project.
What’s in it for you?;
- Good rate of pay
- Long term work
- Good working environment with my client
- Patching works for plaster and bricks.
- Small bits for finishing joinery works from ironmongery to skirting etc.
- General site cleaning and timing.
- Some General groundworks
- Candidates must have a valid CSCS card
- Two commercial relevant References.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic
For further information please call Nicholas Bagley on 07812581873 or email Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Handyman / Handyperson, Joinery, Plaster patching, brickwork, snagging Construction, CSCS
Please check out our candidate reward scheme where you can win high street vouchers, PPE, Screwfix vouchers and much more - www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/candidates/reward-scheme
Job not for you but maybe for someone you know? Please take a look at our refer a friend scheme - https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/candidates/refer-a-friend