£25k - 32k per year + car and fuel allowance
11 months ago
Role: Water Service Technician
Sector: Water / Civil Engineering
Salary: Competitive - £25k - £30k dependent on experience, plus benefits including company van and fuel card
Fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Water Service Technician to join a leading Civil Engineering company who have a very strong reputation for their service, projects and staff retention. Offering excellent reward package, opportunities for development and a supportive company culture this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your Water Technician career.
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a Water Service Technician / Valve Technician to work on a major water infrastructure project framework across the Midlands. Previous Water Technician experience is required along with NRSWA and EUSR.
- Managing commissioning in line with work plans, including chlorination, sampling and valve operation
- Working with the wider inhouse team and subcontractors to control the water supply
- Investigating clean water networks and resolving issues such as high and low pressure, leakage and other queries
- Adherence to HSEQ aspects of the work
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, with your line managers support
- Maintaining the Integrated Management System and any associated administration
- Experience in a similar role
- Evidence of due diligence / careful and methodical work practice
- Water sampling
- NRSWA and EUSR
- Full driving license and relevant site cards
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position with a leading Civil Engineering firm, on a National framework
- Work with a company who has an excellent reputation for rewarding their staff
- Competitive package including company vehicle, fuel allowance, mobile phone and life assurance
CVs will be sent to the client no later than Thursday June 11th for immediate interview.
To apply, please reply to this advert with your CV, or for more information contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace at Thorn Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org on 07792 381 034.
Key skills: Water Technician, Civil Engineering, Valve Technician, NRSWA, EUSR, Derbyshire, Midlands